We are currently hiring for the following position(s):
Transporting elderly and disabled clients to and from non-emergency medical and non-medical appointments in the Denver Metro area.
Responsibilities and Duties
Duties involve the ability to operate the assigned vehicle in a safe, reliable, and professional manner while being courteous, patient, and helpful to all passengers.
Qualifications and Skills
- Possess a valid Colorado driver’s license with at least three years of driving experience
- A clean motor vehicle driving record:
- No “DUI” or “DWI” convictions.
- No suspended, revoked, denial, or cancellation reinstatements in the last 5 years
- Not more than four (4) points within the last twelve months and no more than six (6) points in the past three (3) years against their driver’s license.
- Be at least 21 years old
- Must pass a FBI criminal background check
- Must pass a drug test
- Must be able to push client (250 lbs.+) on wheelchair up/down ramps
- Must be available for work Monday-Friday. Not including national holidays.
- Must be able to follow GPS and use an iPhone
Paid time off (PTO), medical coverage, flex schedule: four (4) days on – three (3) days off, and other benefits
NOTICE: To submit your application please complete our online application here
Caring Hands Transport LLC d/b/a Caring Hands Community Services, is accepting applications for direct care staff members that are enthusiastic, compassionate, kind, and reliable.
Hours: Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm or 8:00am to 2:00pm
- Provide day care for adults with developmental disabilities.
- Provide hands-on assistance with self-care.
- Assist with activities that are designed to emphasize communication, social skills, self-care, and emotional health.
- Aid with the developmental of gross and fine motor skills.
- Support improved leisure skills and independence.
Essential Job Requirements for the direct care staff are:
- Commitment and dedication to Caring Hands’ mission and core values.
- Compassion for and desire to work with the elderly and disabled.
- Ability to communicate successfully with clients, vendors, and team members.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, possess written and verbal skills for effective communication.
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills.
- One-year relevant training and/or experience in the field of Human Services is preferred.
- Experience working directly with individuals with developmental and/or intellectual disabilities preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Associates degree in Human Services or related field preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record (no more than 6 points in the last 3 years)
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Be able to pass a CBI fingerprint background check
- Nursing Home experience is a plus!
- Must consent to a pre-employment drug screen