We are currently hiring for the following position(s):
POSITION TITLE: NEMT/NMT Driver
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 per hour
Transporting seniors and clients with disabilities to and from non-emergency medical and non-medical appointments in the Denver Metro area.
Responsibilities and Duties
Duties involve the ability to operate the assigned vehicle in a safe, reliable, and professional manner while being courteous, patient, and helpful to all passengers.
Qualifications and Skills
- Possess a valid Colorado driver’s license with at least three years of driving experience
- A clean motor vehicle driving record:
- No “DUI” or “DWI” convictions.
- No suspended, revoked, denial, or cancellation reinstatements in the last 5 years
- Not more than four (4) points within the last twelve months and no more than six (6) points in the past three (3) years against their driver’s license.
- Be at least 23 years old
- Must pass a FBI criminal background check
- Must pass a drug test
- Must be able to push client (250 lbs.+) on wheelchair up/down ramps
- Must be available for work Monday-Friday.
- Must be able to follow GPS and use a smartphone
Paid time off (PTO), Paid holidays, flex schedule: four (4) days on – three (3) days off, and other benefits
NOTICE: To submit your application please complete our online application here
POSITION TITLE | Direct Service Provider (DSP) – SCC Activity Driver
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.00 per hour
JOB DESCRIPTION | Caring Hands Community Services is hiring a direct care
staff member that is enthusiastic, compassionate, kind, and reliable.
JOB PURPOSE: Provide One on One supported community connections services for
one individual Monday-Thursday or possibly Monday – Friday. Provide hands-on
assistance with self-care. Assist with community-based activities that are
designed to emphasize communication, social skills, self-care, and
emotional health. Aid with the developmental of gross and fine motor skills.
Support improved leisure skills and independence.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR THE DIRECT CARE STAFF ARE:
Commitment and dedication to Caring Hands’ mission and core values,
Compassion for and desire to work with the elderly and disabled, Ability to
communicate successfully with clients, vendors, and team members,
ability to handle multiple priorities, possess written and verbal skills for
effective communication. Ability to demonstrate good judgment, problem
solving and decision-making skills.
Experience working directly with individuals with developmental and/or
intellectual disabilities preferred but is not required.
· Be at least 23 years’ old (to drive)
· Must have full coverage auto insurance
· Must have a vehicle in good working condition and that meets CHCS safety
inspection requirements. Vehicle can not be a van model – individual fears
· Be able to pass a CBI background check
· Possess a valid Colorado driver’s license.
· Must consent to a pre-employment drug screen
· A clean motor vehicle driving record: No “DUI” or “DWI” convictions.
- No suspended, revoked, denial, or cancellation in the last 5 years.
- Not more than four (4) points within the last twelve (12) months and
no more than six (6) points in the past three (3) years against their
· Must be able to push client (250 lbs.+) on wheelchair up/down ramps
· Transport clients to the client’s home
· Schedule/Hours: Monday-Thursday: 9:30am-4:00pm or Monday –
Friday 9:30am -3:00pm
Paid time off (PTO), Paid holidays, Flex schedule: four (4) days on – three (3) days off, and other benefits